Friday, July 13, 2012

L'Institut by J.V.

L'Institut by J.V. @ Rue Washington 77, 1050 Ixelles

In two days I will be heading to Malta for the first time ever to attend a friends wedding.
As I will be one of her bridesmaids I was given a mani/pedi as a gift at L'Institut, which is what I went and got this morning.

Now this was the first time I used Vernis Permanent, or ''Gelish'' as it is also called, and I can only say that I truly think this might become a little addiction of mine.
VP is a nail polish which is put on the same way as regular nail polish but stays on your fingers without chipping for around 2 weeks, on toes for about 4-5 weeks.

It takes an hour to do, and looks absolutely gorgeous, cause it stays shiny and new looking all throughout. 

The lady who did my nails is called Julie and is an absolute doll, totally bubbly and friendly and keeps you entertained while she makes your nails look all pretty!

L'Institute does more than just manicures and pedicures, and I am most likely going to try some more of their services to see if everything there is as good as Julie's work on my nails.

Be warned however that an appointment will have to be booked at least 10 days in advance, if not more, as Julie is very very popular, but totally worth the wait!
I personally went ahead and booked my next visit at the end of today's visit and am already looking forward to going back! 

Color: It's a Lilly!

No comments:

Post a Comment